I made this long time back, but forgot to post this!
All of us love dosa with coconut chutney but this dosa is made with rice and coconut, super new combination. Easy to make and does not require hours of rice soaking and the batter to ferment overnight. In fact I found the recipe of this dosa from Subbu’s kitchen when I wanted to make dosa and do not have dosa batter ready!
So here is the recipe!
- Rice – 1 cup
- Grated fresh coconut – About 2 spoons
- Soak rice for about one hour. I could not resist and did it only for 45 minutes 🙂
- Grind the soaked rice. i just did in a mixer.
- While grinding the mixture, add the coconut too.
- Grind the mixture until it is not so liquid mixture at the same time not like the normal batter.
- At the end add salt.
- You don’t have to wait anymore, you are now ready to make your dosas.
- When you make dosas, cover the dosa with a lid for easy cooking. It tastes yummy and feels soft!
Ok! My dear health conscious people, fresh coconut now and then is okay! Enjoy 🙂